Tuesday, July 15, 2008

38 Week Baby Bump (& 35 week shots)

It's been awhile since I posted any belly shots...I realize that I took some shots at 35 weeks but never got around to posting them....so we'll do this in chronological order, k?

Here's me in my bikini in the back yard at 35 weeks. And yes, Mom, the bikini is reserved for home use only. Don't worry, I won't embarrass you by wearing it in public...I'll just post it on the internet for the entire world to see. That's better, right?



The wierd thing is that my new big boobs get lost in the vastness of my large belly...what a shame!!

And here I am today...38 weeks....counting down the final week. Could this be my last series of shots before the big girl gets here????


A couple of things to note here: first, my regular watch no longer fits...so I've switched to my dive watch full time. Do I dive, you may be wondering? Nope! Terrified of the whole idea...but I will say that the dive watch timer feature is the perfect way to keep track of how far apart my contractions are!




Another thing to note: no wedding ring. I happily wore it throughout my entire pregnancy until just last week, when it got to snug for comfort.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow! You're writing is so entertaining to read. That due any day along with all the pregnancy symptoms make me laugh with understanding. Good Luck with your delivery. I wish you an uncomplicated labor and delivery and a healthy baby girl. I found you via a link on Natasha's blog. Happy Contracting.