Thursday, June 12, 2008

Top Chef Finale...Part 1

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

Last week I realized the Bravo channel had been added to our hi-def line up, and in reviewing the upcoming list of things for Tivo to record, I realized that the Top Chef finale would air an hour earlier (or 9 p.m.) on the hi-def channel. That means I could actually stand a chance of seeing the finale on Wednesday night rather than my typical Thursday morning viewing...see, I can't stay up much past 9:30 these days, so a 10 p.m. show is just not going to happen without Tivo.

All day yesterday I pumped myself up for the 9 p.m. viewing of Top Chef. at 8:59, I changed the channel to hi-def Bravo, only to hear "so I won Top Chef!!! I'm the first female to win! I am so happy" and I saw Stephanie on the TV, smiling from ear to ear. I just caught the tale end of the finale...the lineup on the Tivo guide was off by an hour. I just caught all the climax with none of the build up.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

David Dust said...

At least you got to climax ... or did I read that wrong?!?

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Top Chef Chicago recap.

And look for my Project Runway recaps next month!

:)

Unknown said...

Oh no! I know Bravo airs Top Chef repeats ad nauseum so any chance you can catch it tonight?