Monday, October 26, 2009

One more week!

Today is Monday. By this time next week, I'll be holding little Amelie in my arms, discovering all her little parts and features, and hugging her nonstop. I can't wait.
This weekend was a good one. On Saturday I went in for fetal monitoring and everything checked out okay...Amelie's read out from the machine looked great, and they confirmed that she has turned to a head down position. My fluid level is great. Now we wait.

On Sunday we attended Alia's second annual Halloween party at Dr. H's office (the fertility doc that created her). Since Alia was afraid of her original costume, we improvised...


...and of course, I felt that Alia was the bell of the ball in her tutu and Halloween t-shirt. In this shot, we're watching airplanes taking off and landing at the nearby airport, which, in Alia's opinion, was better than any of the party's activities!


Here, some one was nice enough to take a photo of all three four of us...and you can really tell there are four of us!





And here my little darling is making Mama proud by reorganizing all the sodas and bottled waters...it seems that the water and soda had become mixed in the different ice bins, but leave to my baby to reorganize it for everyone's benefit. That's my girl!


No comments: