Friday, September 25, 2009

93. Seriously.

That's right. It's 93 degrees here in Laguna Beach. I can't even begin to put into words just how hot that feels in my very well-insulated and highly vascularized pregnant body. And it's the end of September. When are we going to get a break? And by we, I mean I.

Yeah, and if that's not enough to make your blood boil, try getting an e-notice from the power company that your bill for last month is...drum roll....$754. Yeah. That's more than my baby crib cost. That's endless baby clothes...that's a lot of good wine (for when I'm not pregnant). That's international airfare. That's...that's...that's a lot of f-ing money!!!! And by the way, it's not like I keep the house at a nice cool 72 degrees. Our thermostat is always set at 76 degrees, and it's not like our inside temperature ever reaches that because we have skylights throughout the house that creates a green house effect.

Bitch, bitch, bitch. Whine, whine, whine. Welcome to the final 5 weeks of pregnancy where everything is uncomfortable and annoying!

No comments: