Today Alia and Ajay and I went to a back yard BBQ to celebrate the 4th.
Alia, decked out in her red, white and blue sundress arrived cute, but very very grumpy. However, as time went on, and she discovered blueberries for the first time, she livened up and was a real crowd pleaser.
Upon arrival, the hostess looked at Alia with a furrowed brow and asked how old she is. I responded "11 months". She raised her eyebrows and said, "Wow, she's a big girl" I, being used to this response, agreed with the hostess. I mean, I know Alia is a big girl, weighing in at 26 pounds and being 33" tall. However, imagine my surprise when in walks her 20 month old boy...who is just slightly bigger than Alia. Yes, that's right...Alia was comparable in size to a boy that is over a half year older than her. I mean, I knew she was a big girl, I get that from people every day; but seriously....she's a big BIG girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment