Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ava no longer?

Okay, before I scare everyone, my baby is fine, fine, fine. She's big, kicking up a storm, and making sure I pee all the time. Up until now, many of you know that I liked the name Ava for her. Until yesterday, on my neighborhood walk, when I met two toddler Avas in our neighborhood, in addition to the friends of the family with the baby named Ava, and let's not forget Ajay's colleague, who has a baby named Ava. Oh, and let's not forget Ajay's colleague named Eva. Oh, yeah, and Babycenter.com sent me an email of the "most popular names around the world", and I kid you not, Ava was in the top 3 for at least 15 countries. So like I said...yesterday was the deciding day. Ava is no longer Ava. She will now be known as TBFKAA, or the baby formerly known as Ava...like when Prince changed his name to a symbol? And become the AFKAP (the Artist Formerly Known as Prince)...yeah, I'm dating myself.

So now, we're back to the drawing board. I hesitate to reveal TBFKAA's new name, but would probably do so with enough arm twisting, or hell, even an inquiry. I just don't want to unname her again...you know? So yeah, we have a new first name, but no middle name to date.

So I'll leave it at that ...TBFKAA.

No comments: