So here we are...half way there. Actually, a bit more than half way there since my c-section will most likely be done in the 39th week. So far I've gained 6 and a half pounds. But considering I started out four pounds heavier than where I was at the beginning of my last pregnancy, I feel like I'm right where I should be...about 10 pounds up at the half way mark. But if you consider that at the beginning of my last pregnancy, I was 10 pounds heavier than my normal weight from all the drugs and steroids and hormones from the IVF, then I'm already 20 pounds up. So all of a sudden my very respectable and disciplined 6.5 pound gain becomes 20. Yeah, not so respectable now, huh? So what.
I'm happy. I'm feeling healthy. I'm feeling optimistic....so what my butt is big!? My OB says that we need a bigger butt to balance our bigger belly and boobs on the front...otherwise we'd tip over. I knew I liked her for some reason!
3 comments:
Personally, I think your ass looks fine.
Thanks Sonia! You obviously haven't really taken a good look lately, but I do appreciate the sentiment!!!
Yay!
That's great. I'm happy to hear your feeling good about this pregnancy. Enjoy, because it definitely goes by pretty fast.
Post a Comment