Did I mention a few months back that we finally broke down and bought a new car? If I'm being redundant, sorry! See, I had a BMW 330 that I loved. It was sporty. And fast. Oh yeah, and completely impractical for one baby, let alone having another one on the way. The trunk is tight. The bucket seats? Fine for a normal 30 something to get in and out of, but one that has been pregnant for the past 2 years?
So we shopped for a new car. An SUV. Yep, I decided two kids warranted joining the masses in this car choice. Long story short, I got a new VW Touareg V8. It guzzles gas and zips up our monstrous hill as efficiently as my BMW did. Oh, and lets not forget the navigation, iPod dock in addition to the 6 disk changer, rear camera, heated seats...all the modern conveniences that became standard in cars while I was driving a 2002 model for 7 years. I'm happy with the choice.
Now with all this new technology at my fingertips, and the iPod Dock that I've always dreamed of having, what am I listening to these days? Baby Beluga. It was a gift for Alia from my sister, and let's just say I know all the words to all the songs....and don't know a single song released after in 2009. Welcome to my new world.
No comments:
Post a Comment