Reeeeallly? Shopping? For me? Like, for more than 7 minutes? Not online shopping...actually shopping where you try on things and buy what looks the best on you? Where you get to try multiple sizes and multiple colors? Sign me up! I'm in!
Off I went. I accomplished my Target necessity shopping, and then headed to Anthropologie. My goal in this shopping adventure was to find things that I could wear at home, but mostly things that I can wear when I leave the house...which I haven't been doing much because I have NOTHING to wear! Oh yeah, and because I'm a little bit intimidated to take Alia out, but that's another confession for a different day, okay?
Once inside Anthropologie, I saw to my dismay that the fall clothing line was already in, and since summer runs well into September and sometimes October, I was doubtful that I'd find anything that I could wear now. And then, to my delight, I spotted some summer things....way back behind the wool sweaters and long sleeve everything....in the SALE! room. What could be better! All the things I wanted to buy at sale prices!!!
So after browsing for an hour and collecting armloads....yes, armloads of clothing from both the SALE! room and throughout the store, I was ready to check out...with several new tops and a few pairs of pants as well as a honeysuckle/lemon scented candle and a new wind-up timer for the kitchen (because sometimes you just need a few whimsical purchases) I happily made my way home with all sorts of outfit options for my theoretical trips outside the house...
1 comment:
I'm happy you had a good shopping day. I love sales.
It is pretty intimidating taking little ones out. I'm always amazed at how much stuff is required for them to get out of the house. It does get easier as time goes on. My 6 year old is very easy, shoes, sweater and out the door.
Post a Comment