Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Because they just weren't cute enough in their original state

I have a lot of onesies...one might say that I have over-bought plain white onesies in preparation for the new little one. So last week I set out on yet another "can't wait for baby to get here" project. Enter the tie dye.

I bought a little teeny-bopper tie dye kit at Michael's, thinking that it might be fun to tie dye a few things for Alia. Well, let's just say that it didn't stop at a few things...this girl has many-an-original-Mommy-made-onesie!

Here they are drying on the line after being dyed and soaked overnight.


And here they are all dry and washed and ready to be worn by the new little one...


The basic pink and white


The little bohemian...


Green and purple...


All yellow...the white tie dye markings didn't come through very well...


Ajay's favorite...the baby pink and purple...


Turquoise and purple...


The back of the turquoise and purple...


Another pink and white...the white circle is targeted for little one's belly button...


The long sleeve purple, red and white...



The back of the purple, red and white...

No comments: