Wednesday, February 13, 2008

16 week belly shot...did I already post this?

Okay, I post this photo with hesitation....I can't believe how big I'm already getting. It's crazy.



Here's the story....over the weekend, Ajay and I were headed out for a walk, and I decided to wear black exercise clothes---my thinking was that black is more slimming. Tell me, is it just me or am I NOT looking too slim these days!?

I think the babies are lying completely spread out this week! And yes, I'm only 16 weeks!!! I took the picture while standing in front of the mirror so it's not the best shot but does focus on the baby belly!

2 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

This is Natasha (1girlplustwins)from the cafemom's twin groups... I just have to say, I am totally there with you on the belly. I am only at 15 weeks and it seems that in just the last week my belly sorta just came out of no where! I could hide it pretty well until now. I think I'll have to update my pics to show off the new belly. I think you look great with your cute little belly though! Oh, and I just have to say, I am so jealous that you already know what you're having... and one of each is what we're hoping for, I think they will be such a blast!

Andrea said...

Thanks Natasha---Sometimes I think I'm looking kind of cute with a belly and other times I feel like a turtle stuck on my back! Also, we were just really lucky that the babies cooperated at my 12 week scan...and I'm not even sure she would have told me if I didn't ask! Hope you're doing well.