My life and our adventures as a family of four in Southern California
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Hello 2011
These past two months have been very very busy. In addition to having two little girls that are two and under, we bought a new apartment in downtown Laguna and I'm gutting it. That's right...down to the studs in some areas. Which means a lot of time decisions going into it...cabinets, plumbing, tile, carpet, paint, furniture....you get the idea. On top of that I've started working out with a trainer 3 days a week because this booty isn't going to slim itself...believe me, I've given it plenty of opportunity to do so and it's not cooperating! Oh! And my beloved nanny moved away so I've been interviewing and hiring and training my new helper. Whew. I'm tired just thinking about it. And speaking of sleep? Not much! With Alia's potty training and Mimi's cold, let's just say there's a lot of waking up these days. Alia is doing so well with potty training, but still will wake from time to time having to go pee pee in the potty because she's repulsed by the idea of wetting her night-time-only pull-ups...which is a good thing, but still...!
Labels:
Sleep deprivation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment