Okay, seriously, she's the sweetest little thing in my life right now. Of course Alia is sweet too, don't get me wrong...when Alia is sweet, she's sweet. But Amelie? She is sweetness....see?!
So what's new this month...well, for starters, Amelie is engaging a million times more. With everything! I have to feed her in an isolated spot because she gets too distracted to eat if she's not! She loves to watch the palms sway in our yard. She loves to watch the grasses blow in the yard. She love love loves to watch her sister!
This month marks a HUGE advance in Amelie's sleep. I finally got around to fully sleep-training her...even for naps. Yep, that's right. I put her down, and she now miraculously goes off to sleep on her own...every time. It is amazing to me how quickly she can learn.
Amelie also continued on solid foods, adding squash and sweet potatoes to her old repertoire of rice cereal. She's doing well...I offer her food twice a day (mid morning and mid afternoon) and she typically is interested in eating once, sometimes twice.
Amelie giggles with the best of them...her laugh is infectious. She enjoys being tickled. In fact, when she's really tired and cranky, a good old game of "tickle baby" does the trick every time.
Amelie began resembling Ajay this month...sure the nose is mine, but the eyes and brows are definitely Ajay. Oh, and did I mention this month she'll travel to Turkey for the first time? Here she is trying on her bathing suit....and can I just say how much I love that little body????
No comments:
Post a Comment