In my mind, the last thing on my list of things to buy for our new baby's arrival was newborn diapers. You know, those teeny tiny little diapers that fold up like a crouton when you're done with them?
Well, the order has been placed. They will arrive today. Those teeny, tiny, little bitty diapers for the newest Lalvani girl. And today? I plan to plant them in all the right places...the changing table in their room, the alternate changing table in the bathroom off the living room, and I suppose some will even go in the cargo space in the back of my car. They will look tiny next to Alia's size 5s. I can't wait!
Why so excited about the arrival of newborn underpants? I don't know...maybe it makes it more real in my mind...forget that there is a new crib with new bedding and freshly washed onesies of the newborn variety hanging in the closet. Forget that I"m now getting so big around the middle that it's nearly impossible to find a comfortable position to sleep in for more than 3 hours at a time. Forget all of that...it's the teeny tiny diapers that are sealing my psychological deal in my head. And did I mention? They arrive today!
No comments:
Post a Comment