Sunday, August 30, 2009

A very busy week!

Last week, the nesting hit high gear...
The new car seat covers finally came. Yes, I'm reusing Alia's infant car seat for our new baby considering Alia just outgrew it a month ago. And since it had a similar car seat cover on it for the duration that Alia used it, it's like brand new still! So here's the carseat sans cover...freshly washed and like new....



...and here she is all dressed up in her new outfit!


We also hung a new closet pole beneath the existing one for our new baby's clothes, and with Alia's help, pulled out the newborn clothes and got them all ready for the newest Lalvani...

and my how tiny those newborn clothes are!!!

I got the new crib put together...


...and dressed the bed with linens that match Alia's...

..and rearranged the baby's room.....









...whew...and I wondered where the week went and why I didn't have a chance to write much! And I didn't even mention that I did a major overhaul of the garage, and framed dozens of new photos and placed them throughout the house!

1 comment:

Dipti Shah said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL room!! No doubt that baby girl #2 will love it!