Saturday evening, as Ajay, Alia and I were leaving the mall, we noticed something...there were dozens of tricked out Infinitis converging on the top of the parking structure. They were clean. Sparkling. And there to be shown off. The guys parked their Infinitis, proudly got out of their cars, and strutted about the car wiping off any bug juice or imaginary smudges. Their girlfriends with short skirts and fake boobies were also along to be shown off.
I mean, I'm all for pride of ownership. But how is it that this group formed? Is it every week? Is there a prize for the best tires or headlights or spoilers? And how did they decide on the third floor of the Nordstrom parking structure?
I suppose this is my wake up call that 1) I am too old to understand the point of this and 2) I am now a part of the generation that is disconnected and clueless. And I'm absolutely positively fine with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment