At Alia's 6 month check up, Dr. O told us the top middle teeth were moving into position, and sure enough, 3 weeks later they popped through...this was a few days ago. And poor little Alia...she's been chomping up a storm on anything that passes by her...among her favorite things are fingers...mine, Ajay's, or Uncle Jim's. She's not too choosey, basically anyone that will put up with the pain of our little barracuda is a potential victim!
The other day I noticed Alia chomping away on her little index finger...only, it was off to the side of her bottom two teeth. I thought it was interesting that she wasn't chewing on the area where the two new teeth were breaking through on top. So I looked more closely...and sure enough, right next to her bottom two teeth was one more teeny tiny little tooth breaking through the surface. Poor thing! No wonder she's going mad! Teeth are popping through everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment