Friday, February 20, 2009

A little help here?!

The last few nights, I've been awakened by Alia hollering at me. Yes, not crying, not whining, but actual hollering. The shouting is a very different variety than her usual night time awakenings...these are more urgent but not in a scared way. 

Last night, I heard these shouts at midnight, and got up to investigate, even though I knew what had happened. When I got to Alia's room, sure enough, there was my little cutie pie stuck on her tummy against the rails of her crib. She was trying to roll on to her back but the rails were in the way, and she didn't realize she could roll the other way. 

This has been happening for a week or so now....Alia has been really enjoying rolling onto her stomach in preparation for crawling...the only thing is that now she's doing it in her crib, and gets stuck! It's so cute and sweet, and yet a little sad. So every night, I go and in tell her it's okay, we can easily fix this problem, and she goes right back to sleep. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How precious!