Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A lot of newsworthy stuff for one week!

Okay, earlier this week I reported that Alia had rolled over all by herself. Well, the news doesn't stop there! She has also had her first solid food this week...rice cereal.

Here we have Alia waiting and wondering what the heck is going on...she's never sat in her Bumbo chair on the kitchen table, and certainly not with a bib on.


Here she tries her first bite...


But it won't go in...it comes right back out. Why is it we chose to spoon feed Alia the same week she began sticking her tongue out for fun? Because we're smart.


Am I doing it right, Daddy?


Okay, glad this was fun for you guys, but this was not that great for me...


At last! Something I can eat!


And later that day, all of Alia's friends threw her a party for trying so hard to eat from a spoon!

No comments: