Friday, October 17, 2008

This is what I get for sleeping

This morning, after Alia woke up wanting to be fed at 5 am, I convinced her to take a little nap with Mommy. Although she was fussy, she decided it would be okay to lie next to me if I would let her chomp away on my index finger. I drifted off to sleep thinking hmmm, I wonder if Alia is teething already?

So off to napland I drifted...and I had the most bizarre dream. I dreamed that I was brushing Alia's teeth with one of those rotary toothbrushes made for kids...only it was now...and she didn't have any teeth yet!

So I freaked out, wondering just how much damage I had done to her baby gum tissue with that brush, and decided the best thing to do would be to wash her gums with a wash cloth. Because yeah, that would make it better. Totally.

No comments: