Last night, Alia slept pretty well, which mean that I got some much needed sleep...actually 4 straight hours in a row! That's major! So we woke up at around 6:30 a.m., and my goal was to tidy up the back yard by the pool (which we used for Ajay's 40th birthday party last weekend, which means there was still a bucket of beer in water and half empty bottles of wine on no-longer ice)...I figured the photographer would want some outdoor photos.
I also needed to bathe the little girl, take the covers off the outdoor furniture, take my own shower, pump breast milk, feed the little one, and change her...all before the photographer got here at 9:30....no sweat!
So the photographer showed up on time. She was fantastic. She had a knack for handling newborns, took plenty of time on each setup, allowed for plenty of cuddle-time, breaks for calming, feeding, even pumping. She even calmed Alia when Ajay and I were passing her back and forth trying all of our standard tricks to no avail. So needless to say, we felt really good about the shoot and can't wait to get the results in about a week, which I'll post a link to on the blog.


Ajay snapped a few shots while the stage was set
Again, Ajay took advantage of the setup and fired off his own shots... perhaps a new calling?
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. She's absolutely beautiful, and so sweet. I'm always amazed how fast babies grow. And Ajay did a wonderful job.
Post a Comment