Monday, May 12, 2008

Holy Hyperlink!!! Look what I learned!!!

Dude, this is so embarrassing. Today, for the first time ever, I learned how to do what every other blogger in the universe knows how to do....reference another blog with a hyperlink. It's like I just hit spell check for the first time ever and realized, "Oh, that's why other people's blogs don't contain misspellings!"


So, if you would like to celebrate with me by viewing my very first successful hyperlink to a past entry, you can do so by clicking here...see? isn't it fantastic???? It takes you directly to the entry I'm talking about! How fantastic is that? I can't stop! You'll notice me nonchalantly mentioning a former blog entry about the cake I've eaten in a weekend....and what's this? If you click the mention, it'll take you there? To the precise blog I refer to? Why hasn't anyone else thought of this? Oh? They have? I'm a late bloomer? Oh well, that makes once in my life that late bloomer applies to me!

Maybe you can't understand my excitement. That's okay. I know my adult education cannot possibly be as exciting to others as it is to me, but seriously, I can reference away until the cows come home! Or since we don't have many cows in Laguna, until the coyotes come home!

No comments: