Friday, February 29, 2008

The nursery---more choices!

Okay, I know I've shared the cribs I've chosen for the babies' room before, but now I've chosen more of the nursery decor and feel it's best to post everything together...so here again, is the crib I chose:


And here is the changing table/dresser:


And here is the bedding I chose:


And the big kid's version of the bedding to get a better idea of it:

And here is the rug I decided on...I'm having the wood floor painted white so I think the rug will really pop!

Oh, and I'm painting one of the walls spring green (to match these guys)

And I found these adhesive white circles to mount on the green wall...pretty cool!


It's really coming along. Of course, for now the room still looks like this!

2 comments:

Dave and Natasha said...

Very cute stuff! I especially love the wall circles! They will really pop against the green walls, very cute!

Andrea said...

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it all coming together. Right now we just have boxes of random stuff that's shown up.