Friday, February 29, 2008

17 week ultrasound

Last week I had a quick ultrasound to make sure everybody was secure in there...they routinely check the depth of my cervix to make sure I'm not beginning to dilate. This is typical for twins. While they were checking, which by the way, all is well cervixly speaking, they grabbed a few shots of the babies.

Here's a shot of both babies. Alia, always lying about like she's in a hammock is on bottom. Baby Boy is face down facing her feet above.


Here is Alia by herself...looking very comfortable...


And finally, here's Baby Boy, forever enjoying his face-down position. The stenographer assures me if he wanted to flip over, he could. I still feel sorry for him, though!

2 comments:

ShellyH said...

Congratulations! I just found your blog! I placed a vote for the name Kian :)

Andrea said...

Thanks Shelly. By the way, I like Kian too. But we still haven't settled on anything.