Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Just because this is sooo cute

Okay, first I have to preface this blog entry with a notation that I am NOT this person...I do not post cute things for the sake of cuteness. Yes, I am a bona fide animal lover, but I do not normally feel the need to share cute things. In fact, when I receive that irresistible cutesy cartoon image of round kittens basking in sunlight with bluebirds circling their heads with positive affirmations written below, I typically curse the person that sent it to me. I know. It's mean.

However, according to a few books I've been reading, with pregnancy comes a certain maternal tie to all things cute and sweet. So here I am, breaking all my own rules, and offering up a very cute thing that was passed to me this morning.... and what can I say...I love this. My sister sent it to me and I watched it over and over...turn up your sound so you can hear the sweet story attached to this hug....(while proofing this paragraph, I rolled my eyes at myself...I even became a little nauseous....or is that just a constant state these days?) Who am I and what happened to my old jaded self????? Enjoy this hug???? OMFG! I want to kick my own ass! So without further ado...here is cuteness and sweetness personified....courtesy of my sister, who now wants a baby lion so it can grow up and give her hugs. (Push the arrow to play the video)






Subject: Read First then view the Video

READ THIS BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO:THIS WOMAN IN THE VIDEO FOUND THIS LION INJURED IN THE FOREST READY TO DIE.SHE TOOK THE LION WITH HER AND NURSED THE LION BACK TO HEALTH. WHEN THE LION WAS BETTER SHE MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH A ZOO TO TAKE THE LION AND GIVE IT A NEW AND HAPPY HOME.THIS VIDEO WAS TAKEN WHEN THE WOMAN AFTER SOME TIME WENT TO GO VISIT THE LION TO SEE HOW HE WAS DOING.WATCH THE LION'S REACTION WHEN HE SEES HER. AMAZING!!!!!

No comments: